Tough on Crime
- Advocate on a Provincial and Federal level for tougher conditions upon release from prison
- Support at a Municipal level with RCMP funding, specifically to increase staffing levels
- Bylaws to support RCMP and security companies
- Accountability in regards to investigating serious crimes and the allocation of manpower
- Missing people, homicide, aggravated violence, etc.
- Liaison with Fraser Health to reduce the incidence of dirty needles improperly disposed of
- Sharp receptacles
- Liaison with private businesses to place sharp receptacles in high problem areas
- 5 Corners / Court House / Salish Plaza
- Working with the RCMP to establish transparent and accountable policing
- Improving RCMP response times
- Upholding a close working relationship with the RCMP
- Increase opportunities for civic participation with non-commissioned staff (auxiliary officers)
- Continued support for restorative justice programs to keep youth accountable for their actions
- To strengthen protections for vulnerable populations
- LGBTQ+, homeless, children, seniors
Below is almost my full speech at Vigil for the Missing / Murdered / and those lost in addictions.
I respectfully ask for your vote Oct 20th
This October, Vote for Change in Chilliwack
My hope is that when people talk about me they say, that I have revitalized the faith in ourselves and in each other and that I offer a vibrant energy of endless possibilities.
Please VOTE OCTOBER 20th for BRIGIDA CROSBIE